Sweet Sounds for the Soul

Loading...

G's Favorite Photos

Gwen Sutton - View my favorites on Flickriver

Monday, November 24, 2008

Everyday Life!


Yesterday and day before, cold wind and dark skies,
I need the sun and bright blue beautiful skies.
Everyday life, combined with sadness and heartbreaking pain.
And every now and then beautiful sunshine and sweet refreshing rain.
I need the stars and the bright light of the moon.
I smiled, I cried, I walked, I called on Him who knows the heart.
He heard my cry and sent his Son.
He smiles with me, He hides my tears, and I never walk alone.
He says, "Fear not everyday life, for you are the light of the Sun and Moon;
Your smile is the twinkle of the stars;
and it is your tears that feed the streams."
Don't you know, can you not see,
Everyday Life- is a gift from Me!

gls11/08

No comments:

Smooth Jazz