Sweet Sounds for the Soul

Loading...

G's Favorite Photos

Gwen Sutton - View my favorites on Flickriver

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Neglected Blog!

Oh My Dear Precious Blog,
I'm so sorry I've neglected you.
I've not properly cared for you.
I haven't loved you at all.
And just what excuse do you have?
Well Bloggy, it's the holiday season.
Girly, I'm tired of that lame excuse,
Didn't you have a good time?
Yes, I had a great time,
My family, good food, gifts, kart racing and I danced.
And still no time for me, I'm so hurt . . .
Oh, what about this excuse,
I've been under stress.
No, Nope, Not, Fail, that no excuse, just will not do.
What about psychological problems,
Honey, tell me something new . . .
Something new, hummmm
There is nothing new, I just didn't update you.
Well, why didn't you say so in the first place.
Would have saved a whole lot of worry.
You don't have to see me everyday,
You don't have to update me everyday,
You don't have to change my picture everyday,
You're here now and that's all that matters and guess what,
I'll give you just as much love as you give me!


gls/12/30/08

2 comments:

Matt said...

Beautiful Poem!

Luvologist said...

This should be the poem of all neglected blogs.

*smiling*

Smooth Jazz