Sweet Sounds for the Soul

Loading...

G's Favorite Photos

Gwen Sutton - View my favorites on Flickriver

Friday, February 13, 2009

I Know A Secret!

And what good is a secret if you don't tell it
absolutely no good at all.
So I'm going to tell!
This is a Anciet Secret
and I did not write it. Don't know who did.
I'm just sharing it with you;
So here goes.
The Ancient Secret
The healthier you become,
The higher your energy level.
The higher our energy level,
The better you feel.
The better you feel, the more you are able to
Use your special talents to help everyone else . . .
Especially the people you love.
And then . . you discover the ancient secret . . .
those who give the most, receive the most in return.
Now how about that, I've gone and told ya my secret.

gls/02/13/09

No comments:

Smooth Jazz