Sweet Sounds for the Soul

Loading...

G's Favorite Photos

Gwen Sutton - View my favorites on Flickriver

Monday, June 29, 2009

Freedom of Speech!


Bloggy, Bloggy, my goodness gracious, oh my Bloggy,
G, G, what is the matter with you, settle down, calm down,
Bloggy look, look, what I saw
This is in my county, in North Carolina, today.

G- hold on, Dang! G define Freedom

Freedom-
The condition or quality of being free. Exemption from political restraint or autocratic control; independence. Liberty of choice or action.

OK, now define Speech

Speech-
The act of speaking; faculty of expressing thought and emotion by spoken words. The power or capability of speaking. A public address, A characteristic manner of speaking.

Alright, now we know what Freedom and Speech mean. Is that photo an example of Freedom of Speech?

I, I, I, read this . . .(From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
Freedom of speech in the United States is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution and by many state constitutions and state and federal laws. Criticism of the government and advocacy of unpopular ideas that people may find distasteful or against public policy, such as racism, are generally permitted. However,there are exceptions to the general protection of speech.

Moveover G, i'm Speechless-
Temporarily unable to speak because of physical weakness, strong emotion, inexpressible in words . . . .

gls/june09

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at you mommy, Taking photos, blogging, twittering and etc. What a smart and wonderful mother I have. I'm impressed!

Smooth Jazz