Sweet Sounds for the Soul

Loading...

G's Favorite Photos

Gwen Sutton - View my favorites on Flickriver

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Post from gwensutton at CHUMLY

[Resent 2011-04-06 01:47:06] Beautiful Poetry >RT @jchernandezjazz: Reflections goo.gl/0MMfT
Reflections
Posted on April 5, 2011 by betweenhearts75

I could pretend
I didn’t see...
I didn’t see...
some reflection
of me,
pretend
I didn’t feel...
I didn’t feel...
the same words
that echo
of me
couldn’t be...
couldn’t be...
I could close these eyes
that sight this energy,
but I still see
still see,
some reflection
of me,
close this heart...
close this heart...
but it still beats
in echoes,
of who I am meant to be,
meant to be.
I could pretend
my existence faded
a memory
a memory
but still something
scatters over me...
scatters over me...
and I take deep breaths
deeper still,
I find myself...
I find myself...
somewhere lost
in the imagery,
somehow a part of me,
and I am
just me.


!poetscorner
http://chum.ly/n/7f039e

No comments:

Smooth Jazz